Join the leading industry experts across the nation for the annual LSUG Laboratory and Pharma Water Production event. This educational and live event will cover best practices on data integrity and security to meet regulatory demands for laboratory and pharma water production. To secure your spot, select which sessions you would like to attend.
Who should attend: GMP professionals, quality assurance and quality control managers, QC analysts, microbiologists, and training and production managers interested in GMP compliance solutions and tools.
• 1:15 - 2:00 ET | Pharmaceutical Water Production
• 2:00 - 2:45 ET | Meeting Global TOC and Conductivity Pharmacopeia Compliance While Using ALCOA Requirements to Protect Data
• 2:45 - 3:15 ET | Real-Time Detection of Bioburden & Biofilm in Water Systems
• 3:15 - 3:45 ET | Validation of Growth Direct to Perform Pharmaceutical Water Bioburden Analysis
• 3:45 - 4:15 ET | Total Organic Carbon Analysis in the new ASTM E3106 Cleaning Standard
• 4:15 - 4:30 ET | Ask-the-Experts Panel Discussion